Just great... now you can see how little attention I get.

Friday, June 3, 2011

School's out!

I'm officially out! It was hard... but I passed! But I still miss those student teachers in study skills, they were my favorite student teachers... but anyway, back to school in a couple months, and I'm out of stuff to do already. Plus, I made the yearbook staff next year! Iz gonna be awesome and stuff, wow if my 3rd grade teacher saw me using the word stuff she would flip... WAIT! this isn't about her! I gotta blog more often. Ignoring typos, third grade was a living H word for me... I hated it! WAIT! I thought i wasn't talking about that anymore! So... Algebra... that is the only class I'm not looking forward to... well... I've always hated math, so it kinda works out. Well, it's past 10:30 so I think I'll go watch a movie or something... so till next time, PEACE OUT HOME DOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment